Comments, Compliments and Complaints are important to us as they provide us with valuable information so we can:
- Put things right when they have gone wrong
- Learn from our mistakes
- Improve the standard of services we deliver
- Build on our strengths when we do something well.
We care about providing a good service and genuinely value feedback on how our services measure up.
Completing the Comments & Enquiries form
Please select from the drop down menu the service that you want to contact. Just complete the form and click on the submit button.
Where there is a (*) next to the field you must provide this information in order to submit your form.
You will receive a confirmation email with a reference number. Please quote this in any future correspondence.
Requesting a written response
If you would like us to reply to you please tick the box on the form. This reply will be sent to the email address you have provided. If you require a response by letter please add your address. All information you provide to us is stored securely and is not shared with any third party.
If you have requested a written response you can expect us to:
- Make sure that your comment or complaint is taken seriously and handled in confidence.
- Provide a full response within 10 working days or tell you if for some reason this is delayed.
- Provide you with an opportunity to appeal if you are not happy with our response.
- Learn from what you tell us and improve our service as a result