- Category: Jobs
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Link4Life. All our current vacancies are listed below.
For each vacancy you will see a brief description of the job and a more detailed job description and person specification. These are important documents and you will be required to refer to them when making your application.
All applications must be made on our official application form. We do not accept CVs. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Applications for vacancies will be accepted on the closing date only and late applications will not be accepted.
If you have any queries contact our HR Team. This page is updated on a regular basis, so please check back at a later date for new vacancies.
DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Criminal Record Check and Pre-employment Checks
Watch the employer video here on YouTube.
Watch the applicant video here on YouTube.
- Category: Jobs
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and can offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4½ weeks holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing by five days after 5 years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Annual Employee Performance Development Review linked to pay progression
- Company Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Training Academy
- Free use of our leisure facilities after a qualifying period (eligibility conditions apply)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers, BHSF Health Cash Plan
- A progressive, structured and modern environment in which to work.