FANTASTIC NEWS - WE’RE HAVING A £250,000 GYM REFURBISHMENT
To allow us to make these changes, the gym will be closed on Monday 4 December.
From 5 December to 22 December a temporary gym will be located in the Sports Hall.
We look forward to bringing you a gym with new Life Fitness equipment, a brand new indoor training zone and a upgraded free-weight area.
Our gym in Middleton offers more than just a gym - you get access to more facilities than anywhere else.
The gym is kitted out with cardio and resistance equipment, free weights, vibration training and stretch areas. There is an activity room for programmed classes including dance, cardiovascular, conditioning and holistic to improve flexibility. We also run classes in the swimming pool.
In addition to the gym you also get access to our:
- 'pay as you go' fitness classes for adults and children
- six lane 25 metre or 13 metre swimming pools
- steam room
- sports hall with activities such as badminton, cricket, tennis, football, basketball, netball, squash, table tennis and bowls (payment required per booking)
- youth gym
Personal Inductions & Training Programmes
Once you have decided our gym in Middleton is for you, we will give you a one to one induction session that shows you how to use the equipment. If required, we can also write you a bespoke training program to make sure you get the most out of your membership.
12 months PLUS membership - Single
£28.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee
12 month minimum term
12 months EXTRA membership - Single
£22.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee - (only available only to Your Link4Life Extra card members*)
12 month minimum term
1 month FLEXI membership - Single
£42 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee
1 month minimum term
- All membership options are subject to a 12 month minimum contract unless stated otherwise
- An initial start-up cost is payable subject to any valid offer or promotion
- Payment is by monthly direct debit with a choice of two payment dates
- Fitness classes are subject to availability and must be booked in advance
- Swimming is available during public swimming times as advertised
- Any offer advertised is only available in your local centre and not available if you join online
- For more details please read our Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Call now for membership
Fitness Suite opening times