Jobs with Link4Life
Link4Life offer a number of full time, part time and even casual jobs and are committed to equal opportunities in employment. All our current vacancies are listed below.
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Link4Life.
This page is updated on a regular basis, please check back at a later date for new vacancies.
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and can offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4½ weeks holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing by five days after 5 years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Annual Employee Performance Development Review linked to pay progression
- Company Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Training Academy
- Free use of our leisure facilities after a qualifying period (eligibility conditions apply)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers, BHSF Health Cash Plan
- A progressive, structured and modern environment in which to work.
- For each vacancy you will see a brief description of the job and a more detailed job description and person specification. These are important documents and you will be required to refer to them when making your application.
- All applications must be made on our official application form. We do not accept CVs.
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Applications for vacancies will be accepted up to and including the closing date only and late applications will not be accepted.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Criminal Record Check and Pre-employment Checks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING The purpose of the role is to lead Link4Life’s cultural offer, including the work at Touchstones Rochdale and in our communities and integrating Link4Life’s existing Events and Entertainment offer into the Arts and Heritage Service to create a single Cultural Services department. WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU The post holder will be an effici ...Read more
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Touchstones Rochdale Art Gallery (part of Link4Life) has entered an exciting new chapter in its history. Having revised our exhibitions and acquisitions policy in January 2015 to reflect three key strands we have since been awarded significant funding from the Arts Council England, amongst others (including the Henry Moore Foundation and The Foyle ...Read more